Wednesday, June 29, 2005

New Beginnings; Art - Descent


Divine Is My Might Posted by Hello

"Thorndike, with wings-n'-dings. All the manga-izedness and roboticness led me to putting it in Zone 47 instead of Loth, even tho it could fit in both really. Darnit, I wish you could see it at a bigger size, I put so much detail into the body that aren't noticeable.... :("

- Copyright Devon Cady-Lee (Link in Title)


* * * *

This is my world of imaginings. A place where the fantastic and the magical can come alive with words. I welcome all whose journeys have taken them to this place of sanctuary; a place where one can immerse him or herself in my stories. At the same time, I pay homage to great writers who I can only hope to emulate, the names of whom will adorn the top of this weblog.

In addition to, hopefully, regular posts, I will also pay tribute to fantasy artists whose works have caught my eye and share their work with you.

Welcome!

No comments: